The Ayrshire Winter Golf Association (AWGA) welcomes applications from amateurs and PGA professionals, who compete in their own designated competitions, earn order of merit points before the season-ending Pro-am and presentation dinner.
A Nomination form can be downloaded from the HOME page.
Annual Subscriptions 2022/23
- Amateurs £280 includes “2”‘s entry for each of the counting events.
- Professionals (£)
- Assistant Professionals/Trainees (£)
Fully qualified PGA professionals have the option of paying £ per event on a pay-as-you-go basis. There are no monthly entry fees.
Annual subscriptions can be paid directly into the Association’s bank account. Please obtain AWGA bank details from the Secretary. email@example.com
£150 Per Comp.
Amateur Order of Merit
Senior Amateur Order of Merit
Professional and Trainees Comp Prize Fund
% of Full Subscription and Competition Entry Fee
Professional and Trainee Order of Merit
Trainee Order of Merit
- Time slots will be available through MASTERSCOREBOARD
- Preferred lies will operate at all competitions
- All joint winners will divide prizes
- Any player whose subscription remains unpaid up to the season opening fixture date will forfeit their AWGA membership
- Jacket and tie must be worn on arrival at both Western Gailes and Prestwick
- Members are asked to leave locker rooms tidy
- The championship details will be agreed at the A.G.M.