The Ayrshire Winter Golf Association (AWGA) welcomes applications from amateurs and PGA professionals, who compete in their own designated competitions, earn order of merit points before the season-ending Pro-am and presentation dinner.
A Nomination form can be downloaded from here
Annual Subscriptions 2022/23
- Amateurs (£) includes “2”‘s entry for each of the counting events.
- Professionals (£)
- Assistant Professionals/Trainees (£)
Fully qualified PGA professionals have the option of paying £ per event on a pay-as-you-go basis. There are no monthly entry fees.
Annual subscriptions can be paid directly into the Association’s bank account. Please obtain AWGA bank details from the Secretary. email@example.com
Current Prize Money and Subsciptions
Amateur per Competition (?) £150 in vouchers Season £
Amateur Order of Merit £?
Senior Amateur Order of Merit £?
Professional/Trainees Per Competition (7) £*** Season £***
Professional Order of Merit £?
Trainee Order of Merit £?,£?,2£?
Pro-am Team 3 Amateurs £?
Pro am Team Professional/Trainee £?
Prize Fund Per Competition
? prizes. Prize fund based on Pro subs per event.
1st £?, 2nd £?, 3rd £?, 4th £?, 5th £?
Additional Prize Fund Includes
- Professional Order of Merit
- Amateur Order of Merit
- Senior Amateur Order of Merit
- End of season Pro-am carries a separate prize fund of £**
- Times will be balloted in 30 minutes slots between 8.30am and 12 noon
- Preferred lies will operate at all competitions
- All joint winners will divide prizes
- Any player whose subscription remains unpaid after October 31st will forfeit their AWGA membership
- Jacket and tie must be worn on arrival at both Western Gailes and Prestwick
- Members are asked to leave locker rooms tidy
- The championship details will be agreed at the A.G.M.