The Ayrshire Winter Golf Association (AWGA) welcomes applications from amateurs and PGA professionals, who compete in their own designated competitions, earn order of merit points before the season-ending Pro-am and presentation dinner.
A Nomination form can be downloaded from here
Annual Subscriptions 2016/17
- Amateurs (£195)
- Professionals (£195)
- Assistant Professionals/Trainees (£65)
Fully qualified PGA professionals have the option of paying £35 per event on a pay-as-you-go basis. There are no monthly entry fees.
Annual subscriptions can be paid directly into the Association’s bank account. Please obtain AWGA bank details from the Secretary. email@example.com
Prize Fund Per Competition
1st £175, 2nd £125, 3rd £90, 4th £55, 5th £45, 6th £35
1st £45, 2nd £35, 3rd £30, 4th £25, 5th £15
Additional Prize Fund Includes
- Professional Order of Merit
- Amateur Order of Merit
- Senior Amateur Order of Merit
- End of season Pro-am carries a separate prize fund of £1,745
- Times will be balloted in 30 minutes slots between 8.30am and 12 noon
- Preferred lies will operate at all competitions
- All joint winners will divide prizes
- Any player whose subscription remains unpaid after October 31st will forfeit their AWGA membership
- Jacket and tie must be worn on arrival to all competitions
- Members are asked to leave lockerrooms tidy
- The championship details will be agreed at the A.G.M.